When looking to buy a new home, there are several questions that home buyers have when going through this process. Here is a list of some of the top questions from home buyers.
1) Is the asking price in line with prices of comparable homes in the area?
2) Is the home in good condition or will you have to spend a substantial amount of money making it the way you want it?
3) How long has the home been on the market? If it’s been for sale for awhile, the seller may be more eager to accept a lower offer.
4) How much mortgage will be required? Make sure you really can afford whatever offer you make.
5) How much do you really want the home? The closer you are to the asking price, the more likely your offer will be accepted.