I appreciate the opportunity to assist you in selling your home. It’s a responsibility and a commitment that I take seriously. While some real estate companies offer just one level of service, Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services and Julie Sasko-Bissell believe that you deserve more.
Our exclusive Full-Service Marketing System offers you timely sales-comp information, a comprehensive marketing plan, prime exposure on major Internet sites, state-of-the-art technology like LeadRouter® and HomeTracker, guidance in pricing and staging your home and referrals to trusted partners for mortgage, title, escrow, concierge and home-warranty services.
During the market analysis presentation your CBRES Sales Associate will explain every aspect of the selling process to you. Once you list with Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services, your CBRES Sales Associate will begin managing the sale of your home with implementation of our Full-Service, Home Marketing System.
The relationship between you and your CBRES Sales Associate is the key to the successful sale of your home. Your home and your needs are unique; therefore your CBRES Sales Associate won’t use a pre-designed plan to sell your property. Your CBRES Sales Associate will listen to your goals, address your concerns, and use his or her knowledge and experience to create a custom plan to sell your home as quickly as possible.
Your CBRES Sales Associate will also present you with our Seller Services Guarantee, which demonstrates that we are committed to performance!
Typically an offer is initiated by the buyer through his or her Sales Associate and includes the following information:
• The amount the buyer is willing to pay
• Mortgage amount, if any
• Closing and occupancy dates
• Contingencies, such as mortgage commitment, building inspections and pest inspections to include where appropriate (but not limited to): termite, pest, radon, water potability, well, lead, septic, oil tank.
• Any personal property specifically included or excluded
• If the offer is not acceptable to you, further negotiations may be necessary to reach terms agreeable to both you and the buyer. Because counter-offers are common (any change in the offer can be considered a counter-offer), it is important that you remain in close contact with your Sales Associate during the negotiation process so that proposed changes can be reviewed and responded to quickly.
*PLEASE NOTE: The home selling process may vary from state to state and within state regions. Ask your CBRES Sales Associate about any details specific to your area when selling your home.